- Does applying to the contest guarantee invitation to participate in the Live Performance in Riga?
No. Learn more about the Contest Procedure here.
- Can I perform in other places during Riga Jazz Stage contest?
No, the participants and musicians are not allowed to perform (both concerts and jam sessions) in any other spaces except for those of Riga Jazz Stage 2019 organized. Although, in case of emergency or any kind of a problem due to the performing situation, please do not hesitate to contact Riga Jazz Stage Team via firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone + 371 67105216
- I applied to the contest but didn’t pass the 2nd round. Will I get application fee back?
No. Application fee is non-refundable.
- What could I do if my payment has failed?
When Riga Jazz Stage attempts to bill your card, sometimes the charge may be declined by the bank that issued your card. Common reasons your bank declined the charge include:
- Your card has reached its credit limit
- Your card has expired
- Your bank is reviewing the charges for fraud risk
- Your bank account currency is not EURO*
- The billing information inputted does not match the billing information on your card
If your card fails to be charged multiple times, try using another card or contacting your card issuing bank for further details.
- In case I wasn’t chosen for the 2nd round and/or 3rd round will my Application Form data still be available for public?
Yes. Submitted Application Form from each and any Applicant stay active until RJS contest next year.
*specially refers to non-Europe countries; in this case applicant should create EURO currency account to receive the payment.